Bob Potter is a frequent speaker and writer on the subject of winning and retaining clients. His articles have appeared in numerous publications. A sampling of his speech topics and articles can be found below.
- Don’t Be Satisfied With Satisfied Clients
- Charles Barkley vs. Phil Mickelson: Why you should invest in your best people – now
- Third Level Selling™ Building A Strategic Partnership
- Why Are You Better? Building Preference Vaule to Beat the Competition
- Three Keys To Winning RFP’s - How to improve your hit rate when responding to request for proposals.
- Herding Cats - How to manage business development without direct command and control.
- Strategic Empathy: Why Do Client’s Hire You? - Align your tactics and message to your clients motivation and process.